IBM UPS 10000XHV - UPS - 10000 VA - Ethernet 10/100 - 4 Utgangskobling(er) - 6U
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
IBM UPS 7500XHV, UPS 10000XHV
Cost-effective, extended run-time power backup to IBM eServer xSeries servers, in a more efficient use of space.
- Up to 10,000 Volt Amps (VA) and 8,000-watt load capacity (product dependent)
- 6 U rack-mountable or stand-alone tower
- USB, serial, and network communications standard - Lets you manage and control your power in a variety of methods
- UPS management software integrates with IBM Director to deliver seamless systems management
- Hot-swap battery pack
- Optional runtime battery packs increase run time under full load for up to 90 minutes
Help protect and substantially extend the backup power runtimes of your mission-critical, high power density applications with cost-effective, high-density, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) options.
The new IBM UPS 7500XHV, IBM UPS 10000XHV, and IBM 3U Extend Run Battery Pack offering features:
- A suite of easy-to-use management tools
- Extremely high quality true on-line power protection
- Rack-mounting or stand-alone-tower installations
- Rack space-saving qualities
- Extend battery run times with additional battery packs
Both the UPS units are 6U. They are built on similar configurations that deliver the highest wattage available in an IBM UPS. This means you can power larger, more power-intensive solutions simpler than before.
The new UPS products takes leadership with high-availability features and functions:
- Online topology means higher grade power protection than typical line interactive UPS products
- Ability to hot-swap battery packs
- UPS can accept either single-phase or three-phase inputs for the maximum flexibility during installation
- UPS provides four C20 outlets with a 15A circuit breaker protecting each
- Extend run battery pack options increase backup power runtimes up to 90 minutes
- Standard serial, USB, network communications, and environmental management
- Support for unattended shut down of individual systems using network connection
- Ability to remotely control power so critical servers can run for a longer period of time
- Highly efficient power factor of .80
The UPS 7500XHV and UPS 10000XHV are ideal for environments where high-availability servers and components require backup power to sustain business activity. The following customer-supplied wall outlets and line cords are required:
- UPS 7500XHV - 200 V to 240 V, 38 A circuit,(single phase) or 380 V to 415 V, 18 A circuit(three phase)
- UPS 10000XHV - 200 V to 240 V, 50 A circuit,(single phase) or 380 V to 415 V, 14 A circuit (three phase)
- Three-year limited warranty
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.